- You should pay the least amount taxes allowable by law
- You should understand tax savings strategies
- Reducing taxes, increases your disposable income
- Complex tax laws shouldn’t be a reason to overpay taxes
- There are more words in the IRA tax code than in the Bible
- A penny saved is a penny earned
There are many ways to save money on taxes. Wise distribution timing from your retirement accounts, using strategies that offer tax-free growth, and using certain provisions allowed by the IRS such as Roth Conversions. Periodic financial reviews are critical to helping you ensure tax efficiency in retirement.